Pacdabutt's personal guide on how to be productive and focus on your crap.
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be advice. These are all very stupid and they probably only apply to me and me only.
1) Imagine that there's an extremely burly and tall man standing behind you. If you stop working, he'll beat you to a pulp.
2) Unplug/disconnect from your internet when necessary. You can plug it back in when you stop feeling tempted to look up useless stuff, check messages, etc.
3) Sing out loud to music as you draw. When you're singing, you don't solely focus on drawing alone, making you less likely to get frustrated, bored, insane, tired, etc. (Don't sing out loud while you're writing or thinking though. It just doesn't work... trust me.)
4) Become a zombie. You feel less emotions and it's easier to focus on your crap. Also, zombies are cool. Everybody loves zombies, right?
5) Drink coffee. It has a magical way of keeping people alive and awake. *cough* caffeine *cough*
6) On a day off, only stop your work when you really have to go the bathroom or when you have to eat.
7) Plan. Things just seem to work a lot better and faster when planning is done. It also makes the goal seem closer.
8) Sleep less, spend more time on work. I don't think that I need to explain why this is effective.